Christmas is truly the most wonderful time of the year…BUT the hustle and bustle that comes along with it can be incredibly overwhelming and chaotic, but Today I’m offering you a bit of relief. A Holiday Planner AND perhaps some CASH!
I released my 2018 Holiday Planner to my friends a two weeks ago and I want to give you an opportunity to get a handle on Christmas for yourself.
I designed these free printable calendar and planning worksheets to help you set a focus for the holiday and strategize. It includes over 28 planning pages to help you focus in on all the important details of the holidays, so you can enjoy the season without the STRESS!
What’s Included in the 2018 Holiday Planner?
- 2-page worksheet on prioritizing who matters most at Christmas
- A detailed Black Friday & Cyber Monday Shopping Plan
- Holiday Menu Planners & Shopping Lists (for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s)
- Decor Planning Guide
- Party Planning Sheets
- Budget Sheets
- Shopping Lists
- Grocery Lists
Want a Holiday Season Where You…
- Experience the joy of the Holidays sans all the madness?
- Actually, have a game plan for shopping Black Friday and Cyber Monday without feeling frantic?
- Sit down at the dinner table NOT exhausted?
- Feel like your family actually enjoyed Christmas instead of it whizzing right by?
This planner is just what you need
- I used to be the scatterbrain with a million lists and task to get done during the holidays.
- Sometimes I got everything done, sometimes I didn’t. But when I didn’t plan I always felt tired, out of control and almost like I missed Christmas.
- Worse, the experience I attempted to create seemed commercial and empty.
Now Here’s Some Help with the cost of Christmas,
’ve teamed up with a great group of bloggers to give-away some Christmas Cash!
We are so excited to be giving away $360 in cash prizes for you to use starting this Thanksgiving weekend.
Here are the prizes:
1 – $150 Amazon Gift Card
1 – $100 Target Gift Card
1 – $50 Walmart Gift Card
1 – $50 Kohls Gift Card
And 2 – $10 Starbucks gift cards as extra bonus winners!!
There will be 5 winners in this giveaway. Each winner will receive a gift card code to use on the online store or in the actual store.
Now its time to meet our wonderful co-hosts who have made this giveaway possible.
Starting at the top row we have:
Teresa – Sweet Farmhouse Dreams | Kristin – White Arrows Home | Audrey – That Recipe & Munofore | Susan – Culinary Envy | Carrie – Curly Crafty Mom | Tammy – Creative K Kids | Linda – A Labour of Life | Kenyatta – My Design Rules | Gladys – Moms To Grandma | Carol – The Red Painted Cottage | Emily – Domestic Deadline | Kara – Phoenix Mom Blog | Sinea – Ducks ‘n a Row | Whitney – Beauty, Baby, and a Budget | Meredith – The Mom of the Year | Gina – Money Savvy Living | Trish – By Trish Sutton | Habiba – Craftify My Love | Marcy – Backyard Patch Herbal Blog | Marilyn – Marilyns Treats | Terri – Christmas Tree Lane | Jamie – As For Me and My Homestead | Debi – Life Currents |Marie – The Inspiration Vault | Donna – Blog By Donna | Tammy – My Life Abundant | Michelle – Our Crafty Mom (not pictured)
Please stop by and say hi to these wonderful ladies and their blogs.
The giveaway will end midnight on Wednesday, November 22nd, the night before Thanksgiving. You will have 48 hours to respond to the email claiming the prize. If you respond right away, we will get you the gift card code promptly so that you can shop with it on Black Friday! If we don’t hear in 48 hours, we will have to choose another winner.
Open to anyone who can receive gift cards from Amazon, Target, Walmart, Kohls, and Starbucks