I will tell you, I’m REALLY picky when it comes to what goes on my front door. Most wreaths I found on Pinterest are a little too froufrou for my tastes, so I rounded up some beautiful fall DIY wreaths from around the internet to share.
They are stylish and simple, and best of all, pretty easy to duplicate.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you click on a link and make a purchase I earn a small commission to help me run this site at no cost to you. Read my full disclosure here.
Beautiful Fall DIY Wreaths
- First up is a pretty DIY wreath I made for my own front door. After convincing my husband that wreaths are not just for Christmas, I created a simple fall wreath (tutorial here) using ribbon, leaf picks from Michaels, and a gorgeous lotus pod.
- Next is this modern burgundy hoop wreath by Sarah at Making Joy and Pretty Things is perfect for fall. I love the use of pink and greenery. The gold ring is polished and pretty and the flowers aren’t fussy.
3. Now Kerianne of Thistlewood Farms didn’t make this amazing drop cloth wreath for fall, but it can pass. So very pretty. It works with all type of decor and doesn’t scream pumpkin patch.
4. This amazing yarn wreath is knitted with no tools required. I haven’t tried it but Laura at the Yellow Wheelbarrow says this chunky rustic wreath can be made in 30 minutes. I love it’s streamlined yet bulky nature that takes up a lot of visual space without being overwhelming.
5. Kelly at the Lilly Pad Cottage hand-lettered the above modern embroidery hoop wreath and it turned out spectacular. I’m typically not a fan of words in decor but this is refined and simple.
6. Can you even stand the cute on this gold yarn and felt leaf wreath?! I absolutely love the feather detailing. Check out the tutorial by Tiffany at Tiffanyzajas.com.
7. Pine cones and paint–two cheap supplies, make the white and yellow fall wreath by Jelica at A Pretty Mix magical. The pop of yellow makes it so fun.
8. Navy polka dots and a big ole orange bow? Hello Fall! I really wish there was a tutorial by Sharstin but I bet you could figure it out. The bow looks like the most difficult part not my forte at all, but boy would I love that hanging on my door.
Want more decorating help? Download your free guide: Free Ways to Decorate Your Home: How to Design When you Don’t Even Have a Dime.
9. Linda at Craftaholics Anonymous created this pearled studded wreath using a million tiny little pearls. Easy, but not fast and well, I think the time investment is surely worth it. It’s a stylish fall wreath that you can change to work with any season with the switch of a ribbon
10. A scarf? on a wreath. OMG so incredibly good. Check out how Kim at Made in Day made this pretty fall wreath. This pretty fall wreath makes me want to try another flat wreath form project. (umm. my last one was kind of a flop.)
11. Sometimes the simplicity of a thing is really what makes a DIY work and boy does this beige and black stripe ribbon wreath work! There’s no step by step tutorial for the wreath, but it’s another one you could probably replicate easily—if you’re not bow challenged like me. LOL.
So there you have it 11 Stylish DIY fall wreaths to try this season.